These terms and conditions apply to all users of this Website and the Taste Buds App. If You do not accept these terms then You should immediately stop using this Website or App. Your use of the Website or App confirms Your acceptance of these terms.
Version Date: January 2014
Variation of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. If We do change the Terms and Conditions, We will update the date above. If You use any of the Website after We have published such changes, You will be agreeing to be bound to those changes. If You do not agree to be bound by the changes then You should immediately stop using the Website.
“We Make Magazines“ means We Make Magazines Limited, whose registered office is at Barclays Bank Chambers, Fore Street, St. Marychurch, Torquay, TQ1 4PR , also referred to as “We“, “Us“ and “Our“.
“You“ means anyone using the Website, also refered to as “User“, and “Your“.
“Websites“ means the websites with home pages published by We Make Magazines Limited. “App“ means any App published We Make Magazines Ltd.
Your use of this Website are subject to the laws of England. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise. This Website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
All material on this website owned by We Make Magazines. It is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for Your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other Website, or in any way for commercial purposes or gain unless You first obtain Our written consent.
We Make Magazines does not guarantee that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Content or the Server(s) are free of viruses or bugs.
Software and Security
We are not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if You download software from an external third party Website (e.g. Acrobat Reader) or upgrade Your browser software to enhance Your usage of the Website.
Third Party Websites
We do not endorse or undertake any responsibility for the content of third party websites that are linked to from this website. Use of third party websites is entirely at Your own risk.
You agree that You are wholly liable and responsible for any telephone call and/or other charges incurred in downloading contents from any website owned by Us or any third party website that provides and service or product available via a website owned by Us.
By submitting any material to We Make Magazines, You automatically grant We Make Magazines the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge:
1. we may select or reject any material for publication at Our sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into;
2. material submitted by You may be published in any publication or Website produced or published by We Make Magazines and/or may be supplied by Us for publication by third parties at Our discretion;
3. you are over 18 years of age;
4. We Make Magazines have no obligation to preserve or return Submitted Materials.
You further agree that by submitting any material to Us, You agree not to contribute any material:
1. for which you do not own the copyright and other relevant rights of the Submitted Materials or for which You have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals from the rightful owner;
2. that is in breach of the rights of any third party.
With respect to any photographs you submit you confirm that:
1. all necessary model and property releases have been obtained from any clearly identifiable person appearing in any image, together with any other relevant consents required.