- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the spaghetti for about 10-12 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the crab meat, chilli, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil and a knob of butter in a non-stick frying pan and add the breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Toss through the oil and butter until golden brown.
- Mix the olive oil and rocket pesto through the spaghetti.
- Gently fold the crab meat mixture into the spaghetti and divide between plates.
- Scatter the crunchy breadcrumbs over before serving.
To make the pesto
Blitz all the ingredients in a mini food processor or hand-held blender. Taste to see if it needs more seasoning or lemon juice.